You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by the Company, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the Company. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any content generated as part of any discussions on any of the Company’s properties, will remain property of the Company. By commenting, and taking part in any of the discussions, you acknowledge this fact and release ownership. The Company reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws, and regulations formed pursuant to the FTC, Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
As an authorized affiliate of Beast Trading Software, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Affiliate Agreement. Please read the entire Affiliate Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Beast Trading Software as an affiliate.
Your participation in the Affiliate Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on trading products purchased by individuals referred to Beast Trading Software by your own website or personal referral link.
By signing up for the Beast Trading Software Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Affiliate Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
- Commissions will be paid once a month. For an affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days. Payment processing can take up to 30 days from the request date. Payments will be paid out via PayPal.
- You cannot refer yourself or family members, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple products, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in charge backs or refunds will not be paid out. In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from the affiliate’s balance.
- Your affiliate application and status in the Affiliate Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Beast Trading Software reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Beast Trading Software in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons to family members, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
- Self referrals and use of coupons to family members, fraudulent transactions, suspected affiliate fraud.
- In addition to the foregoing, Beast Trading Software reserves the right to terminate any affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Affiliate Agreement or no reason.
- You may use authorized graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Beast Trading Software website in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.You may use the authorized graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
- Beast Trading Software will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s). We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to products sold by Beast Trading Software. We make no claim that the operation of our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- The term of this Affiliate Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Affiliate Program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated.The terms and conditions of this Affiliate Agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Affiliate Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
This Affiliate Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Beast Trading Software affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Affiliate Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Affiliate Agreement by completing the Share a Sale and/or Beast Trading Software application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
All materials, information, software, products, and services included in or available through this site (The “Content”) are provided “As Is” and “As Available” for your use. The Content is provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Company, and its agents do not warrant that the Content is accurate, reliable or correct, that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall the Company or its agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the Company’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Upon a request by the Company, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company and all its websites harmless, and their agents, employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this site.
SEVER-ABILITY AND INTEGRATION
We provide a full 7 day refund IF the product has a technical defect. A technical defect is e.g. the product cannot be installed properly and if there are error messages generated in the Journal/Expert Advisors tab of MetaTrader resulting from the use of the product. Once 7 days have passed there will be no refunds. There is no refunds if there is no desired or expected performance. This is e.g the case if/when trade discrepancies occur or losses occur. The Forex market is extremely volatile and carries substantial risks. It is not the place to put any money that you cannot afford to lose. You can refer to our Risk Disclosure for more information. This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that you have a genuine, and valid complaint about the way we have provided the services to you.
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website as a whole and/or any or all of the website features, products, prices of products, promotions, services or information appearing on, or available through, any or all of the website with or without notice to you. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of such features, products, prices, services, or information on the Website or the Website itself.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENSES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offense, and your right to use our site will cease immediately, and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.